1.20.2005

Return of the Low

Just a note: I've returned. Reading some liberal non-fiction as well as this amazing inauguration have possessed me to take back up my former pastime of blogging. Welcome to the new and soon to be hopping Caffeine Low. It may take me a few weeks to get my feet back on the ground, but if you're looking for links to pertinent news about politics, with a few stories about gaming, technology and music thrown in, here's the place to be. Sign up over on the right if you'd like to be emailed anything I post, in case my posts get sporadic, as they sometimes are.

Just a quickie to get you going, ever wonder what it'd be like to have a truly dissenting voice on FoxNews? Here's how it might go:

http://www.oliverwillis.com/node/view/1695

FoxNews just doesn't know how to properly screen their guests, I suppose, as this isn't the first time they've been had. Can't say I mind, though. It makes for some good TV.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?